Friday, July 18, 2008

Achmed The Dead Terrorist

The skeletal spotlight shines this time on:
Jeff Dunham's Achmed The Dead Terrorist


"If this is Paradise I'm sooo screwed!"
This is one skeleton that makes me laugh. His character was only scary when alive... now, dead as he is, he's disempowered and disillusioned. Comedian ventriloquist Jeff Dunham brings him to life, so to speak, and makes the terrorists funny. I'm only surprised he's not received death threats from the radical Muslims for mocking their so-called martyrs. They're not known for their ability to laugh at themselves, or patience with those who laugh at them.

Here are a couple of YouTube clips I found that you'll enjoy if you've never seen them!


"Silence! I keel you!"


I've adopted Achemed's phrase "Silence! I keel you!" for all sorts of situations I encounter. The eyebrow contortions add to the effect greatly.

3 comments:

CRwM said...

Man, I love stopping by this here blog. Skeletal racists ventriloquist dummies. It's like pulling the wild card every day.

The eyebrow action is awesome.

Mr. Karswell said...

Looks like the vid got removed before I had a chance to watch it... I'll head over to youtube and see if I can find anything else there. The pix are fun and sort of remind me of Shrimpenstein!

Frederick said...

Karswell,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to find another !