Monday, November 24, 2008

The House On Skull Mountain

The Skeletal Spotlight shines this time on:
"The House on Skull Mountain" poster art
(Click on image to view larger size.)

Sure, it's a bad, bad (and not in a good way) movie. But I loves me that skullicious poster art! There's just so much going on there... wicked lightning, a bleeding skull, which happens to be on fire, a panties-revealing defenestration, and probably more up in the house we aren't even seeing.

This is one of those that caught my eye when the ad appeared in my local Macon, GA newspaper in 1974. Check it out at my other blog Held Over! if you want to see it in glorious black and white halftone.

1 comment:

Mr. Karswell said...

It is a gawd awful movie, I caught it on FOX Movie Channel a while back. The poster is definitely top notch though.